Things that really piss me off

I have learned by example of others that you should not discuss anything related to work on your blog. So, instead, I will write about something else that makes me mad/sad.

There's this place in Baltimore called the Baltimore Brewing Company, owned by a guy named DeGroen (he lives in Germany). There was a restaurant with good food and a microbrew, all in this beautiful building near Baltimore's Little Italy. Well, we got news last week that it's closing - microbrewery and all :(. We went last Saturday night for the last time. They were down to 67 kegs when we left and only pizza and pulled pork sandwiches on the menu. Honestly, if I could only drink one kind of beer for the rest of my life, I would only want the BBC's Weissen. It's so GOOD!!!!

A lot of our friends have worked there over the years. In fact, one of our friends was even the head brewmaster for awhile. They used to bring beer for the softball games we played and made them oh that much more enjoyable. We also used to be able to go there and bring home growlers full of yummy beer. We actually still have a growler in the house that was waiting for a refill. I guess it's going to have to find a new purpose in life...

I have to stop at Whole Foods on my way home tonite and occasionally, they sell beer from the BBC. If they have any tonite, I will be buying it all.

Comments

Popular Posts