In order to combat depression...

I have decided to write a post about things on the internet that make me happy. Here they are. Enjoy and try not to think about the fact that we are stuck with Bush for another stinking 4 years...

www.dooce.com - she is way braver than I am to post so much about her life - but I appreciate it A LOT.

www.poketo.com - I just got my series 3 wallet with the kitties on it. I absolutely love it. I bought one for someone (it's a secret who) for Christmas and I think he is going to LOVE it.

www.readymademag.com - I don't have a subscription to this magazine, yet, but believe you me, I am going to get one soon. It's already given me a billion ideas.

www.mightygoods.com - cool, a blog about buying stuff - from the internet!

www.knitty.com - yeah for knitting!!!



Comments

Popular Posts