So close I can smell it...

We have a Christmas tree for once and it's beautiful!!!! Pre-lit trees rock!

One week from today and I will be free! Last night was my last statistics class and next Wednesday is the final exam. Oh the things I have planned.

For example:
  • umm... can we say Christmas shop?
  • oh and maybe some Christmas card writing
  • lots of knitting, including a double knit hat for myself, finishing up the pumpkins from fall's knitty, and some presents that I won't talk about much until they are completed and gifted
  • I am actually looking forward to running again - on Monday I'm signing up for the Cherry Blossom 10-miler in April. I am officially crazy.
  • I'm definitely going on a nice little shopping spree at Paper Source (why you may ask? because a new one opened up in Old Town, which is on my way home from work - AND I took a workshop on bookbinding last week and I am now addicted!!! - see the bottom of this post for a picture) and Springwater (before my associate's discount expires) for some reward yarn.
  • I have to bake 10 dozen cookies for cookie exchanges at both my and Isaac's work. I got a delicious, easy recipe though and I am looking forward to making it. They'll be chocolate of course!
  • and last but not least, more blogging!!! I have so much to write about - hopefully ceramics wednesdays will become more regular (can you even say they are irregular if I've only done it once?), running progress (currently zero), in progress and finished knitting and sewing projects, there's more but I can't think of it right now.
We just got home from seeing the ABT perform the Nutcracker at the Kennedy Center. Now we're getting into the Christmas spirit!

Here are two accordian books I made in my bookbinding workshop
Hope the holiday season is treating you well!!!

Comments

Popular Posts