rejected

well, we didn't get into crafty bastards this year. wwaaahhh.... oh well. I guess our ceramics just aren't offbeat enough. I'm definitely dissapointed, but at least now I won't have to work on making a trillion pieces before October 1st and can focus instead on getting familiar with porcelain and lusters - my latest obsessions.

In other news:

1) I have been running my brains out. Well, not really, but I have cranked up the mileage and feel ready for the Annapolis 10-miler at the end of August. I would be a little happier though if it weren't so hot and humid outside all of the time.

2) I'm studying this knitty article so that I will hopefully be able to figure out which size of the Essential Indulgence sweater to knit from the Fall '05 Interweave Knits (scroll down about1/4 of the page). I got a deal on 7 skeins of the Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk at Knit Happens. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done in time for the fall. Of course I still haven't finished my Sitcom Chic that was my Olympic knitting...

3) We sold our one bedroom condo and (knock on wood) close at the end of August. woo hoo!

4) Still working on my ksks swap bag. It's coming along quite well and I installed my first magnetic snap last night. Easy peasy!

That's it for now. Tomorrow night we go see the Nats vs. the Cubs. Since the both stink, it should be a good game. And I win no matter who wins since they are both my favorite teams. Plus it's the grand re-opening of RFK and we get free hats!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Speaking of your KSKS bag -- stick a fork in it... it's done! I'll send it along sometime this week. Hope your not broasted by the time it gets there! You guys are sure having some hot weather. Take care and look for the package [smile]. Your KSKS Pal

Popular Posts