catch up.

Considering I don't have a job, you'd think I would post more, huh. I've been busy doing things like planning my porch container garden, going to yoga, riding my new bike (yeah!), trying not to kill myself with my first real bike pedals (you have clip into them), making felt and clay cupcakes to sell (at an actual store!), walking the dog a lot, hanging out with visitors, oh and cleaning the house, calling a bajillion people to help get our condo in DC sold, cooking dinner and grocery shopping.

I suppose I don't have much to show, which is why I don't update often. I'm going to have to make some more felt and clay cupcakes since I gave everything to the shop as samples and I'll post pictures of them when I'm done. I'm also planning to start selling them somewhere online, so keep an eye out for that. Still loving my wheel, I just wish I had more fiber. I'm thinking about putting an order into the Sheep Shed...

Sorry for the boring post. I'll try to make the next one more interesting (with pictures!)

Comments

Popular Posts