Still here...

It's amazing that once you don't have to sit at your desk for 8 hours a day how much your blogging suffers. Since November, we've moved from the East Coast to the Left Coast, I've become a house wife (and a poor one at that - except for the cooking, I've gotten a lot better at that), we've reconnected with a bunch of friends from Hopkins, I fell on my face while running spraining my ankle in the process(luckily Isaac was with me), we went to San Diego, adopted a dog and I got a spinning wheel. I'm pretty sure more stuff has happened, but I can't really remember any of it right now.
Oscar and me across the street from the Humane Society

I'm going to try and update much more often, but I'm not making any promises.
Next post I'll write about my new wheel, what I've spun so far and the other projects I'm working on and the projects I've finished.

Comments

You and Oscar look so happy! Enjoy your new dog and your new home.

Popular Posts