Few and far between

Unfortunately, I don't really have too much time to update these days. Besides, I'm not really doing too much in the crafty department these days. Work and school are keeping me extremely busy these days, but once school is done with (the final exam is on the 14th of December), I'll have much more to report. I am also planning to put more of my ceramics work up here, since so far there has been none of it and it's the one thing that I am able to do on a regular basis.

Here's what's been happening lately:
  • My back tack II partner recieved her package almost on time! Check out the pictures of her daughter. Too cute!!! (Check out the comments too, I love them!) I am definitely looking forward to the next back tack swap - and this time around I will not be taking a class at the same time.
  • For all you curious minds out there, the fabric I used inside the bag is from Hancock Fabrics.
  • Running is currently on hiatus due to a couple of factors - daylight savings (too dark to run by myself outside after work) and school. However, once I am done with class, I will be returning to running full force (we have a treadmill in the building I'll start using). And as incentive, I will be signing up for the Cherry Blossom 10-miler in April.
  • I saw these vases at Target and it has given me some good ideas for glazing in ceramics (which is pretty much my least favorite part of ceramics). I'll be working on some basic slabs first and hopefully will post my progress here.
That's it for now, hopefully regular posting will return in a month!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see your ceramics!!

Aren't the comments about your/my bag great! It sure was a fun exchange. My btpal posted a thank you on my blog and it seems that she likes everything. For some reason I don't think she will do a post about it though - and she hasn't posted about what she's doing for her pal... *whine* I want more backtack fun!!!

Popular Posts