A crafty post

Those who know me would say that I am a crafty person. At the current time, I really only knit and come up with lots of great ideas for crafts. I did finally get my very own sewing machine this Christmas and I love it. Unfortunately, I don't get to use it as often as I would like to. Between work, class, commuting and the small size of our house, I am limited in my crafting abilities. However, I am working to change that.

I started today by signing up for a swap today called back-tack. Check it out! It looks like a simple sewing project that I am going to have lots of fun doing! As soon as I figure out how to put pictures into my blogs, I will add the button for it. I'm looking forward to it!

It may also help increase readership of this blog, which as of right now is very, very low (due to no one's fault but my own - I haven't really told that many people about it).

Back along the crafty lines, I found this awesome fabric thanks to Kerrie (who I don't personally know, I just read her blog). They have some at a store right down the road from work. I can't wait to go next week and see what they have! I'm envisioning baby blankets, pillows, purses and much more!

Yeah for craftiness!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts