my golden birthday


Tomorrow is my birthday. And it's my "golden" birthday or whatever, since I am turning 27 on the 27th. I am excited, but sort of whatever about it too. I have received a couple of presents though already, but Isaac won't let me open them. What a mean husband!

On the crafting front, I have finished my back tack II project and just need to find a box to send it all off. I don't think it will be making it to it's recipient by the 31st, but it will be close. Pictures will be shown after I know she has received the package. Tomorrow I am planning to leave work early and treat myself to a little shopping spree at Knit Happens and Ann Taylor (they're right next door to each other). I have a gift certificate that someone gave me last year for Knit Happens and I think I will be using it to buy another set of Denise Interchangeables.

Here are some pictures of our trip to NYC last weekend. I love it there. Wish I could have done more shopping, but we were only there for 2 days. Got to see lots of friends and family though. I'll post some exciting things I bought later. We took the Chinatown to Chinatown bus and, while a little adventurous, for $35 round trip you really can't beat it. Just don't plan on punctuality being one of the bus's selling points.
Here's us at Baldwin Castle or something in Central Park with our good friend Chrissi, who has been living in Switzerland for the last couple of years, but now lives in NYC - for the time being at least.
Heading back to DC, this was the view from the Delaware Memorial Bridge (photo by Isaac).

Comments

Popular Posts