Some inspiration / help

I went to the fabric store and bought the fabric for my back tack bag. I'm planning to use Monday (a day off for me, but not for Isaac) to finish (I mean start and finish!) the bag and then just need to add all of the goodies to it. I've placed an order for one part of the kit (which I just realized won't fit in the bag, but oh well) and need to buy some more items to finish it up.

Here are some links and such that I have gathered over the last 2 days and some random comments about each. Probably not useful to anyone but me...
  • Heidi's crocheted broccoli (same one on the pin I bought for Isaac) - I am starting to think that I might want to learn to crochet (not meant to be a demand from my back tack sender, but if you don't have any idea what to send to me, here's one!)

  • Knitting needle rolls (via two pointy sticks) by Theresa Inverso (I'm looking mostly at the purple one) with really pretty embroidery (or is it quilting? I have no idea) - I would really like to do some decorating/embellishing like that one day

  • Some lined pouch and half-zipper tutorials on craftster that I plan to use for a back tack notions bag.

  • And a super useful and easy method (of course I haven't used it yet, it just looks that way) for closing up stuffed things or bag linings by Teresa of sewing stars.
Oh, and I discovered a new podcast yesterday while reading dioramarama. It's called Craftypod! I haven't listened to it yet, but I will download is asap and report back. And I've decided that I want a color wheel. I'm not sure why, I just do. Tried looking on the web for one to print, but so far no luck.

That's it for now! I am going to work on trying to put more pictures in my posts, but I'm not really sure what I borrow from the web without getting in trouble.

Comments

Popular Posts