Happy Valentine's Day

To celebrate, here are 33 things I love (idea taken from mmm, brains, who did 50 things, but 33 was all I could come up with for now).
  1. My husband (of course!)
  2. My family (I was going to list them one by one, but that would probably be all 50 things right there)
  3. Our home
  4. Vacationing
  5. Spending quality time with friends and family
  6. Chicago
  7. Berkeley
  8. Korean food (espeically Nam Kang and kim chi jigee)
  9. Spring
  10. Snowboarding all day in great snow and on steep mountains (but I do not love tow bars in anyway whatsoever)
  11. All animals (especially kittys and doggies and pandas)
  12. Crafty-ness
  13. Sleeping in on the weekends
  14. Naps in the middle of the day
  15. The fact that Isaac and I are so goofy
  16. Falling right back in step with an old friend after not having seen them for a long time
  17. The spot on Isaac's shoulder where I like to sleep with his arm around me
  18. Snow/hurricane days
  19. Europe
  20. Hong Kong
  21. Oceans and rivers (especially the river near Weaverville where it's all nice and cold)
  22. Maui
  23. Good, loud music
  24. Yoga
  25. The way you feel after a good run and a shower
  26. Spending all day in bed with the hubby
  27. Being married
  28. euchre
  29. Growing more in love with Isaac all the time
  30. Washington DC (except for the driving, murders, gangs, and general exceptions like that)
  31. Chocolate
  32. homemade ice cream
  33. Wandering around Eastern Market on a nice day (I know, it's in DC, but I love it so much it deserves its own number)
Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts