Ceramics wednesday

I've got nothing for ceramics Wednesday today. Last night was the first class back after the break and the pictures I have from before the break are quite boring. I am thinking a little about trying to silk screen on some pieces and work on the knitting/ceramics combined pieces I talked about awhile ago.

As for you, you should go check out some pictures we took this past weekend.

Update: I decided to find some ceramics blogs and such (which I have been meaning to do for awhile) and here are the results -

Ceramics and pottery makers blog
Touch the Earth Ceramics
Gina DeSantis
A Pottery Log
PBA Pottery Blog
Campbells Ceramic Supply News & Events Blog
Emily Murphy
*Karin's Style Blog (also a contributer to whip up)
Potters Guild of BC (located on Granville Island)

I haven't looked too deeply at any of these, except for the one with a *, so I can't say too much about any of them. Karin's blog is definitely worth looking at though. I'll have to add these to the sidebar or update them periodically or something...

later!

Comments

Popular Posts