Looking forward

So, I finished the first felt cake over the weekend. I cut out new pieces and am getting ready to make one for my sister and one as a surprise for someone. I am using the good felt though this time, instead of the acrylic felt. I still have to figure out how to make the whipped cream though. I will take pictures and post them soon.

On another note, I have never used Lion Brand Cotton Ease yarn, but I was at Hancock Fabrics last night (even though I said I would never go there again after the fabric cutting fiasco) and they had cotton ease, wool ease and polarfleece for 30% off. I know Lion Brand is discountinuing the line (at least cotton ease), which must be why they are on sale. Well, I bought 6 skiens. I was planning to make some baby blankets for the preemie project, but I've found some projects for myself since then. So, I'll be heading back tonite to get more for sitcom chic from knitty and tricot from magknits. Yeah!!!! I'm still planning to use the stuff I got yesterday for the preemie blankets. I'm looking forward to making those! But first I must finish the cakes and start on my back-tack project.

Future posts you can look forward to:
- all of the various ways I label my work (pictures)
- pictures of felt cakes
- fabric envy
- my new crafting space
- Sampler photos (better late than never?)

Comments

Popular Posts